1) Start Outlook Express. Go to Tool -> Accounts.
2) Select "Add a new e-mail account" and click Next.
3) For your server type, select "POP3" and click Next.
4) On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
- Your Name Enter your first and last name.
- Password Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
- Incoming mail server (POP3) Enter mail.websiteaddress.com or smtp.websiteaddress.com depending on the pop3 server details you have been provided with
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) Enter mail.websiteaddress.com or smtp.websiteaddress.com for your outgoing mail server.
5) Click "More Settings." - On the Internet E-mail Settings window
6) select the "Outgoing Server" tab.
7) Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
8) select "Use same settings as my incoming mail server"
9) Select the "Advanced" tab and change the "Outgoing server (SMTP)" port to 80 or 26
10) Click OK
11) Click 'Test Server', if ok, will send and receive an email
12) click Next
13) Click Finish