1) Start Outlook. Go to Tool -> Accounts or File menu and select Account Settings.
2) Select "New".
3) Click "Next" (E-Mail Account option)
4) Click "Manually configure server settings" and click Next
5) Click "Next" (Internet E-mail" selected as the default option)
6) Enter your name and email address
7) Keep the Account Type as POP3 (if you have pop3)
8) Enter mail.yourdomain.co.uk as the Incoming mail server
9) Enter mail.yourdomain.co.uk as the outgoing server
10) Enter your email address for login and your password
11) Click "More Settings"
12) click the Outgoing server tab
13) Click "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and click OK
14) Finally click "Test Account Settings". If you get ticks for sending and receiving email, you are ready to go